Here are the complete team results:
- Coach Sean came in 1st OA with a time of 17:10
- Nick Burt was 3rd OA in a new PB of 17:52
- Coach Gill came in 1st OA with a time of 20:00
- Martin Chimmel came in with a MASSIVE new PB of 20:01. This is especially impressive considering that he ran 38 minutes last year at a weight 100lbs heavier than he his now. What a difference a year of hard work can make; congrats to you Martin!
- Jan De Visser was in 5th for the team, placing 1st in his AG with a time of 21:17.
- Brian was in next with a solid 22 minute 5K, placing 3rd in his AG.
- Howie came in with a time of 23:19, good enough for 3rd in his competitive AG.
- Manny was right behind, running 23:39 and WINNING her AG!
- Ed ran a strong time just under 25 minutes, good for 3rd in his AG.
- Candice had an outstanding win for her AG with a time of 26:06.
- Cari and Laura continue to battle hard in the season-long #CariVsLaura challenge! After Laura took the win at the 15K ENDURrun stage, Cari was able to bounce back and beat her rival by 11 seconds! Cari ran 26:45 and Laura ran 26:56, leveling the score to a 1-1 tie. They are going head-to-head again at Oktoberfest and Remember Run, as well as the overall series in the Battle of Waterloo 3!
- Derek Hergott, coming back from a stress fracture, held himself back from running (which was not easy!) and walked the 5K course in 37 minutes!
- Payton had a great return to action, running 45:56. She was not only first for the team, but top 10 OA and FIRST PLACE for all females!
- Paul Gonsalves came in with a very solid 47:38, placing 3rd in his AG.
- Vicki used the 10K as a progression training run, but still managed to place 2nd in her AG with a time of 49:49.
- Kevin Post ran a strong 53:12 (in bare feet no less)!
- Anand Langalia ran a strong 55 minute 10K, good for 2nd in his AG!
- Steve ran as a guide, helping her achieve an outstanding new PB of 1:05:12!
- In the 4x2.5K category, Jordan, Mike Piazza, Mike Hewitson and Craig Kingston ran a strong combined 39:09 10K!
- Our 5K open team consisting of Sean, Nick, Gill, Martin and Jan was first with an average time of 19:17.
- Our 10K open team consisting of Payton, Paul, Vicki, Anand and Steve was first with an average time of 53:01!
Up next for the team: Oktoberfest 5K and 10K!
Did we miss your result? Let us know!