CLICK HERE to see our team results from the Waterloo Classic.
Guelph Lake Olympic Duathlon
- Vance Lai came in 4th overall and won his AG despite racing the day before!
Guelph Lake Sprint Duathlon
- Vance Lai just missed the top of the podium finishing 2nd overall!
Guelph Lake Olympic Triathlon
- Ed Cyr had an awesome performance, coming in second overall, finishing in 2:01:58
- Florian Ong come in 13th overall despite this being his first triathlong EVER
- Adam Dixon: 2:25:44 - 51st overall, 2nd in AG
- Keving came in about 5 minutes behind Adam- a new rivalry is born (*note- Keving races all 3 races in Guelph this weekend)
Tour de Waterloo 40km
- Dawn Frier: 1:33:13 - 18th overall, 6th overall female, 4th in AG
Tour de Waterloo 70km
- Bill Frier: 2:14:00 - 24th overall, 15th in AG
Muskoka 5150 Triathlon
- Kevin Grotheer: 2:28:14 - 3rd in AG, 49th overall
- Adam Dixon: 2:32:32 - 5th in AG, 58th overall
- The season series is now 2-1 for Adam- we will monitor this battle all summer!
Muskoka 5150 Duathlon
- Vance Lai had an amazing performance, once agian just missing the top of the podium, finishing in under 2 hours and placing 2nd overall
- Kristen Marchant: 1:30:20 - 1st in AG, 1st overall female, and an amazing 6th overall including the male athletes
Ironman Syracuse 70.3
- Luke Eghoetz had an awesome showing, coming in 10 minutesunder 5 hours, placing 4th in his AG and 46th overall.
Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3
- Ed Cyr destroyed this course, placing SECOND out of non-pro athletes!